Who We Are:
Brick Cave Media works to take the ideas and efforts of creative people and manifest them into products and services that can be enjoyed by all. The mission of BCM is to effectively support the creative endeavors of talented individuals that they may realize a benefit beyond the creative process. We leverage technology, and the changes in Media availability of the last 10 years to make a market for the endeavors of our artists.
Title: Project Manager, Audio (We are also looking for Print, Video and Art)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Expected Committment: 15-20 hours/week
Open/Close: Open 1/22/13, close when filled
Positions: 4 (Art, Audio, Video, Print)
This person, and their peers, are what drives Brick Cave Media. Whether it is for Art, Audio, Film or Print, they are out seeking like minded creative people who would benefit from being a part of the Brick Cave Media organization. As your clients, you will help them create their projects, and then guide the projects through post production distribution and sale. You will monitor the results of the sale, and use that knowledge to the benefit of future projects and provide reporting to your peers.
You will share critical access to Brick Cave business partners and sales websites with your peers. Brick Cave Media functions very much as a team environment, with each member working toward the benefit of the organization as a whole. You assist in creating additional operating framework for Brick Cave Media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify new talent that fit the business model of Brick Cave Media.
- Develop, document and implement processes for the creation and subsequent promotion and distribution of the projects created by the talent
- Provide reporting updates on the performance of projects ongoing
- Should be available for in person meeting once per month or more as needed
- Work with limited budgetary resources
- Coordinate online with other members of the Brick Cave team in the Brick Cave Office, our virtual office environment.
- Must be able to work remotely and be self motivated
- Must be fluent with online web based services, such as Dropbox and Google Docs
- Comfortable with effective email business communication
- Effective use of Office based software
- Must have effective relationship building skills
- If interested, send an email message summarizing your interest, along with your experience and any additonal relavent information to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email, "Project Manager Interest". Additional Questions may also be directed to that address.