Welcome to Brick Cave Media
- Written by Super User Super User
- Parent Category: Brick Cave Books Catalogue Brick Cave Books Catalogue
- Category: Fantasy Books from Brick Cave Books Fantasy Books from Brick Cave Books
- Published: 24 September 2016 24 September 2016
- Last Updated: 08 October 2016 08 October 2016
- Created: 24 September 2016 24 September 2016
- Hits: 44 44
Pages (Print Edition): 316
Reading Level: Y/A, Crossover
About The Book:
"If we turn our backs on who we are, who knows what danger we ourselves may become?"
Determined to discover the truth of her heritage, Kira resumes her journey. Together with Milos, and accompanied by her loyal companions, Kelmir and Vaith, she sets sail for the strange land across the Faersent Sea.
But when she arrives in her mother's homeland, what awaits her is not the welcoming arms of loving relatives, but a land filled with political strife, dark intrigue, and a family secret that could shatter everything.
Additional Series Information:
Series Title: The Healer’s Trilogy
This is Book 2 of 3
Additional Books in Series:
Related Banner Exchange:
In a way of promoting both our books as well as other Science Fiction sites, we exchange banners with the MyStarship Banner Exchange. You should join as well!
MyStarship.com Banner Exchange